School meals and snacks should be ordered in advance and paid online at: www.cheshireeast.gov.uk/schoolshop/
School Meals cost £2.50 and a seasonal menu operates throughout the year.
- Our menu serves fresh, local, honest food.
- Our food is freshly prepared on site by professional staff who care about quality and ingredients.
- We support local wherever possible - our meat comes from Barrows of Bollington.
- We use free range eggs, organic yoghurt and MSC fish.
- Our food is free from transfats, sweeteners and additives.
- We are taking steps to reduce sugar in our recipes.
- We are taking steps to reduce single use plastic.
- We can cater for all special dietary requirements.
Find out about Free School Meals and Pupil Premium