The Parish of St Gregory's
Since 1830 the parish of St Gregory’s has taken a key role in the education of children in Bollington. Father Martin Coyle as parish priest and Foundation Governor is a familiar face amongst the children, bringing the church into the heart of the school.
The parish and the school work together to prepare our children for their First Holy Communion, engage children in collective worship and support their involvement in charitable movements such as Mary’s Meals and Barnabus.
For more information about the parish, including mass times, please visit St Gregory's Church